Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Gratitudes

Today I am so grateful for a wonderful government incubation program for small creative businesses. We had a lovely first meeting in our application to be an incubatee. The support that this program provides for the incubatees is akin to how Cinderella feels when her fairy godmother got her the outfit, the carriage and the driver to get her to the ball.

Today I am grateful for all the taxes I have paid in the prior years when I was an employee. I can see how certain visionary in the HK government is using tax payers dollars to support a creative future that can re-vision HK's edge and identity.

I am grateful for my husband who can sponsor me for my residency in this amazing little island city.

I am grateful for the wonderful meal Jon cooked for us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment